Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Design Tip Of The Day: Throw Pillows!

Have you ever wanted to change the look of your living room or bedroom with the seasons? We are now in the winter season with spring ahead of us. Why not change the appearance of your home by having accent pillows that bring color in with the seasonal changes!Esty as you all know is such a great website for finding handmade products from designers all over the world. I came across Suzani and Ikat textiles on pillows that are out of this world! Be Still, Elegantouch and HomemakerMovement on Esty have some beautiful and lively fabrics that would look great in your home. I have chosen my top picks, what are yours?











1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of throw pillows to add color because a room without color is boring to me. Nice thought!

    ReplyDelete