Monday, December 30, 2013

Budget Friendly Bedroom Makeover in NJ!

I recently did a simple bedroom makeover on a really tight budget! I tried to stay as close to twelve hundred dollars as possible and I think the result is pretty nice! Coral/orange was the pop of color that was decided on based on this inspiration photo below.



Here are the before shots of the space:








Below are the after shots:




Emily Clark gave me this great DIY idea that she posted about here. I think they came out pretty nice!




Oooops the pillows are not set the same, sorry.....












One Kings Lane Headboard:  $400
Calico Corners Fabric European Pillows: $35
West Elm Duvet: $90
Overstock Lamps: $160
Ikea Dressers: $200
Wisteria Mirror: $280
Pottery Barn Linen Drapes: $190
Target Drapery Rod: $35
Home Depot Woven Shade: $70


Thanks for reading today and have a wonderful day!!

2 comments: