Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Brooklyn Flea!

Well, it has been a really long couple of weeks for me, I got the worst flu ever! I can't remember the last time I was this sick. Sadly I found out that I wasn't the only one suffering. Many fellow bloggers and friends have been feeling the same way. So sorry for the lack of posts this month!


A few weeks back I posted some great antique flea markets in NYC and today I wanted to share with you another one. The Brooklyn Flea is a wonderful antique market worth the trip! My favorite Etsy seller Green Zebre is a vendor there and will be there some weekends in March , so I thought I better get this post out soon!


From April through Thanksgiving, the markets take place outdoors: on Saturdays in Fort Greene and on Sundays in Williamsburg. From Thanksgiving through March, the market moves indoors to Skylight One Hanson in the landmark former Williamsburgh Savings Bank, our current location. 




The Flea features hundreds of top vendors of antique and repurposed furniture, vintage clothing, collectibles and antiques, as well as a tightly curated selection of jewelry, art, and crafts by local artisans and designers, plus delicious fresh food.


Another great little day trip for all of you antique and vintage lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment