Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Colors for Your Home Series! Yellow!

Yellow is one of the first vibrant colors to appear in early spring!







This color in varying shades like lemon, citrine, butter and mustard bring a sunny warmth into any room. I always liked yellow BUT when we were first married I painted my bathroom the wrong shade of yellow and lived with it for 4 years! So I think I veered away from it for a long, long time but I would reconsider using it again after spotting these great rooms!








and last but not the least by any means, my favorite room with yellow!

2 comments:

  1. i love the yellow and white bed and the yellow with the white couch. i just love yellow especially for the spring and summer. glad you will be with us this summer. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was lovely, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete