Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gorgeous Bedroom Recreated!

When I come across a beautiful image, I save them to my personal files of favorite rooms. I recently saw this photo and fell head over heels for it. The room is so soothing and light but also has just the right amount of femininity to it! I just had to spend a little time and I was able to find great deals on items that mimic the room and will give the same feel for about $2,500. Granted the architectural elements of the room add so much but high ceilings and lots of natural light are found in many rooms in your homes.




Below are some awesome selections for the same vibe going on above....


Vintage Etsy.com Crystal Chandelier



Design Guild Wallpaper


Ikea.com

Painted Chest from Etsy.com

Vintage Etsy.com Tulip Lamps

Teak Carved Screen Etsy.com

Paint Screen BM White Dove


Accent Chair Overstock.com

Hope this post gives you some inspiration for your favorite rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment