Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Client Design Board and Mansion in May Event 2014

I wanted to share with you a recent design board I worked up for a client in Warren NJ. We incorporated their existing beautiful wood bed into the design and everything else was designed around it. After meditating on her inspiration photos which exuded a soft neutral palette, this is what I came up with. I always love clients that give me a lot of feedback and even suggest certain items they may love. This was definitely a collaboration on both our parts!

 There are many finishing elements left to decide on like art work and additional pillows for the bedding but so far so good, we love how the room is coming together!

MANSION IN MAY 2014

If you have never attended this event that comes around only every other year, then I must say you need to attend this year. In fact, my husband is there working on one of the designs todays and work is fully underway to be ready for the opening on May 1,2014.

http://www.mansioninmay.org




Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment