Friday, March 21, 2014

Some Client Updates and a Little Update in Our Guest Room!

We are just about to finish up a gorgeous and I mean gorgeous study install this month! The wallpaper is up, the room is painted and some furnishings have been placed. We are awaiting the window treatments and window seat cushion and pillows which will arrive soon! My client and I are discussing art options and decor details now and I am so happy with the results so far.

This photo shows the wallpaper chosen and some of the fabric and trim choices we are considering!


Here is a sneak peek of the corner of the study, I can't wait to show you the rest of the design when we are done!




I was shopping around in one of my favorite NJ towns, Lambertville. If you are ever visitng the NYC area, take a day and drive out into the country and spend some time visiting the many quaint boutiques and restaurants in Lambertville. You will not be disappointed!

We added a couple of little touches to the walls in our lake house guest room, the antlers I found in Lambertville this weekend and I love how they look!



Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment