Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Colors for Your Home Series! Coral!

I am starting my first series on my blog! I hope you like the idea as much as I do!


If you are like me, thinking about spring is consuming my thoughts. We had a warm weekend which ended up just being a tease but I just soaked up the sun, went on bike ride and enjoyed just being outdoors after such a long, cold winter! Spring brings these words to mind......Fresh, Breezy, Sunny

One of my design rules of thumb, is accessorize with color because I am such a neutral nut! If you do choose a color to saturate your walls with, you have to love, love, love it!  Otherwise, you will get tired of it in less than a year! I know from experience.  You can always change accent colors if you get tired of them or change them with the season, that is all done very easily.

The first color I want to share with you is CORAL!




It is hot this spring and it has been seen all over the runways for 2011. Whether it is clothing, makeup or home decor, it is a great choice and doesn't it just remind you of the beach! It does that for me! Enjoy some of these beautiful images from Decor Pad and Mary McDonald. If your convinced to use it, let me know by sending me a pic!





No comments:

Post a Comment