Monday, January 14, 2013

Client Dining Room Design Board

I have been busy with a couple of clients these past few months and designs are finally coming together. I am sharing below a basic design board for a client that lives in a historical federal colonial. The rooms have great bones with amazing architecture and wood floors. She desired an eclectic feel but had already purchased quite a few pieces of traditional furniture. So I had to incorporate these pieces in the design. For example, she had her dining room table, sofa, chairs etc. So I came up with this board for her dining room. I am loving the results so far but we are far from being being completed. When that happens, hopefully within the next couple of weeks, I will get some great before and after photos to share with you. For now I hope this is enough....


No comments:

Post a Comment