Monday, January 28, 2013

Starting a Living Room and Dining Room Installation!

My apologies for phone pics but I forgot to bring my camera. But I began a dining room installation and a living room install this past Friday. There are several main elements not quite ready like the dining room chairs, living room chandelier, abstract painting etc. Once the rooms are finished I will have better photographs taken. It has been a pleasure working with my client on their weekend country home. She had the main pieces purchase already and was looking for tables, artwork, window treatments and lighting to tie it all in together. She decided on using an interior decorator because she realized that everything she was purchasing was looking so traditional and she wanted more or an eclectic feel. Here are a few pics I wanted to share. More to come!




2 comments: