Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Entry Way Design by Denise Briant Interiors!

First impressions may not always prove true but they definitely make an impression that is usually not forgotten. Well, that has been true in most cases with me......The first space someone walks into your home may be a entry way or foyer, some have grander spaces than others but either way you can have an inviting and welcoming space.



For me a perfect entry has some space to sit and put down what you may be carrying like a handbag or a bag of groceries. I also love the option to sit down and put on or take my shoes off. Jayson Home and Garden has had this great seating piece that I have been eyeing up for a while now. This settee has inspired me to put together a entry way design that has a classic look with an ethnic twist. First, this soft peach wall color would be a great starting point!







via Horchow


via Jayson Home and Garden

via One Kings Lane






via Crate and Barrel


via CandelabraShop




I hope you like this design and please leave me your comments, good or bad, I always love your feedback! Thanks and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment