Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fabulous Finds in Tewksbury Design!

I have been a client since the days on Main Street in Whitehouse Station NJ....Currently located in the Mountainville section of Lebanon Twsp. NJ is TEWKSBURY DESIGN! I drove past this shop for months and I finally made the stop to really look at these repainted antiques that were showing in the storefront. Not only did I buy this beautiful grey colored distressed 5 drawer chest but I also purchased these awesome french reproduction wall sconces. I get compliments from everyone that sees them in my home. Andrea, who is the shop owner/designer is so wonderful to deal with because of her kind, sweet and warm personality. There are pieces already painted and refinished that are ready for purchasing. She will also custom paint any piece that you can bring to her shop. I recently had upholstered chair frames painted, one in black and  two in cream distressing. I was so excited when I saw them and they only cost about $75-$100 per chair!! There is an array of finishes and colors for that dresser, chair or table that you would like done. She also works in clients homes refinishing kitchen cabinets which is a great alternative to buying new ones. You have to stop by and visit her and see what she has in her shop. You will love the shop and the owner Andrea!

Below are pictures of my chairs that were refinished by Andrea!



TEWKSBURY DESIGN
302 Main Street
Lebanon, New Jersey 08833
908-832-6032

PS Sorry, they don't have a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment